A Hydrolysis Stabilised Polyamide for Less Than 3 € per kg?
AKRO-PLASTIC GmbH developed a new generation of hydolysis resistant polyamide, a modified PA6/PP blend, with outstanding residual properties after storage in cooling media according to VW TL 52682. It is a 1:1 substitution of hydrolysis resistant, state of the art PA6.6 with better surface appearance.
• Guaranteed delivery reliability
• 8 % lower density than PA 6.6
• Price less than 3 € per kg
Flexural strength after exposure in G12evo/water at 135 °C according to TL 52682
• Tests have been performed at accredited lab (EDAG)
• B3 GF 30 4 L black (7481) and A3 GF 30 4 L black (4678) show the best performance after 1000 h