In our state-of-the-art compounding laboratory, we combine expert knowledge about material testing with an in-depth understanding of plastics production and manufacturing. As one of only a few medium-sized companies producing plastics and compounds, we offer a comprehensive range of material testing solutions. This, combined with our individualised approach, enables customers to get the very best out of their plastics.
Our lab personnel are also experts in their field and possess a deep-seated knowledge as well as plenty of hands-on experience of real-life production environments. By continually upskilling on both a theoretical as well as a practical level, our staff pride themselves on always remaining completely up to date with the latest developments.
Usual test procedures:
• Residual moisture (DIN EN ISO 15512/B)
• Ash content (DIN EN ISO 1172)
• Tensile test (DIN EN ISO 527-2)
• Charpy impact strength/Charpy notched impact strength (DIN EN ISO 179-1/1eU oder DIN EN ISO 179-1/1eA)
• Viscosity number/MVR (DIN EN ISO 307 PA / ISO 1628-5 oder DIN EN ISO 1133-2)